Thank you for providing us with a way to help those in our community who are faced with an unexpected pregnancy. You are helping us reach women, change hearts, and save lives.
How You Can Help
Your financial investment matters. We are 100% funded by individuals and a few grants.
Our volunteer opportunities fit a variety of schedules and talents.
- Boutique helper – help sort, organize, and stock items to give clients a dignified shopping experience
- Cleaning crew – gather up a group to give the clinic a deep clean
- Handy crew – lend a hand with the repairs, outdoor, and indoor beautifications
- Prayer partner – pray regularly for our patients, clients, and staff
Giving takes many forms, and we have so much gratitude for those who help us stock our center with new or gently used items. These items are greatly appreciated by our clients who are unsure how they will prepare their homes for the new addition on the way.
Most Needed Items:
- Diapers, sizes 4-5
- Unscented wipes
- Diaper ointment
- Bath wash and lotion
- Similac Formula (purple, blue and orange cans)
- Cosco Scenera NEXT Convertible car seats (5-40lbs)
Wednesdays are “material assistance drop off” days, anytime between 10am – 5pm.